Burn out

I normally have bouts of energy then burn out and when I'm in burn out I need to be left alone.  I do the minimum to cook and to wash clothes and that's about it.

I've reached a mini burn out today.  Trying to get some rest but my mum keeps telling me all these different things.  I can't just ignore her I have sensitive hearing I will pick up and listen to what is being said then my mind thinks about it.  I've tried not to respond but she just won't give up and then when I reach tipping point and explode people view me as the bad person. The angry person. The unkind person.  I'm not any of those things I'm just trying to recover and take care of my own needs for the day.  That's all.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Muslim on the spectrum

Master of all trades

paralysed by anxiety