Tick, tock, goes the clock

I recently did an NCFE level two course in understanding Autism.  I did it to get a formal recognition of my informal learning around the topic. I don't endorse the course but that requires another post.  The only thing that I learnt was that I have difficulties with the concept of time.

I'm not sure if the is an ADHD trait too but I feel like a longtime has passed when in fact it's only a short while has.  Like I created this blog on the 8th April 2022 and I was thinking I haven't posted in ages and I should post but I haven't found the spoons needed (look up spoon theory).

Today I've already posted two posts but then I realised its the 16th today so it's only been a week I was convinced it was a month ago.

So I guess some people have a slower response where it takes them longer to complete a task because of their concept of time but for me I'm like sonic dash.  Even my ex husband said it would take him a week to do what I do in a day. 

It's a blessing but also a curse because of burnout because that's an ongoing condition I suffer from.

I'm always early for appointments I thought this was because I was anxious about being late but I think. It's just because I can't work out what time I need to leave.  If I use Google maps I will still add 15 minutes just in case at the start and at the end 😂

It's not worth the effort, let's just stay at home. 😊

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Muslim on the spectrum

Master of all trades

paralysed by anxiety